Apartment 402 in Kookaburra Lodge, Sun Peaks features:
- 4 bedrooms sleeping 11 in comfort.
- Bedrooms configured with 2 king beds, 1 queen and bunk room with adult size bunks (5).
- Ensuites to 2 of the bedrooms with steam shower to master bedroom.
- Third bathroom with full bath and shower.
- Two large separate living areas with ample seating.
- Fully appointed designer kitchen with oven, cook top, microwave and dishwasher.
- Bench and table seating for 12 in kitchen.
- Separate dining room table seats 10.
- Two balconies with BBQ for summer and hot tub for winter.
- Washer, dryer and drying cabinet.
- Excellent storage throughout whole apartment.
- Speaker system wired to living areas.
- Cable TV and DVD players to both living areas together with TV to bed 1.
- WiFi throughout apartment.
- Large ground floor locker for skis and boards.
- Lift access to 4thfloor.
- 2 underground secure car parks with direct lift access.
- Security code access to apartment.
Located in the village opposite the sports centre, it is a very short (less than a minute) walk to the non traffic “main” street and all it offers including bars, restaurants and shops. There is no uphill schlepp after a days skiing or night out!
In the morning you simply cross the local access road, walk 50m and clip into your skis to ski down the main street to the lifts. Coming home is just as easy clipping out right at the road and walking 30 metres to the ski lockers on the ground floor.
The ice skating rink is just a few minutes walk down a beautiful lit path whilst the cross country tracks and snow shoe paths are close by.
- Bed 2 is a queen size bed
- Bunk room is now fully enclosed and contains 2 x adult size bunks plus single bed
Summary: Apartment 402 is an incredibly spacious and luxuriously appointed penthouse apartment that sleeps 11 in comfort. It is ideal for two families to share or one large family. Great separate living areas so kids and adults can have some space! It is located in the village and is ski in / ski out, and enjoys stunning views of the surrounding mountains and village from the living areas and bedrooms.
Within the building is the day spa and a bar and restaurant.